Horseback Riding for Adults in Ireland.
Horseback riding courses. Horseback Riding and Equestrian Tourism.
Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country and Horseback Riding.
Come visit and ride into an unforgettable experience!
Young Adult Horse Riding Courses in Ireland
Horse riding for Young Adults in Ireland:
- Ages between 18 and 22 years.
- English Academy and Equestrian Centre.
- Accommodation in Colonial Style Country Houses.
- Small groups: between 8-11 people per class.
- English Immersion.
- 1.5 – 2 hours of daily horse riding lessons.
- Flatwork, Show Jumping and equestrian horse riding lessons.
- Minimum level of riding required: intermediate.
- Social Activities package.
- Academic Reports and English Assessments.
- Accommodation between 1 and 3 weeks.
Horse riding specialised in Show Jumping and Competitions in Ireland.
Horse Riding School specialised in Show Jumping and Competitions in Ireland:
- Ages between 18 and 21 years old.
- Equestrian Centre.
- On-site Accommodation.
- Programs tailored to horse riders’ abilities.
- Small groups: average of 8 people per class.
- Maximize jump-off technique strategy.
- 3 hours of riding lessons with equine experts.
- Boost performance in show jumping competitions.
- Gain valuable show jumping competitions’ techniques.
- Videos, Reports and Assessments.
- Stays between 1 and 7 weeks.
Horseback riding for Adults
Horseback Riding for Adults in Ireland:
- Small groups: between 4-6 people.
- The whole stay in English.
- 2 hours of daily horse riding lessons.
- Flatwork, show jumping and cross-country lessons.
- Invitation to on-site national competitions.
- Horse ride on 4 turfs.
- Beginner-intermediate levels.
- Student rider competition day.
- Located 90 km from the airport.
- Four days: Thursday – Sunday.
- One week: Monday-Sunday.
Horseback Riding Hacks and Treks for Adults
Horseback Riding and Horseback Riding Routes for Adults in Ireland:
- Family-Run Equestrian Centre and Farm.
- English Immersion.
- 153 hectares.
- On-site Horseback Riding on the estate.
- 2 hours of daily horseback riding tours.
- Show Jumping and Cross-Country holidays and packages.
- Family Horseback Riding programs.
- Suitable for Groups, Individuals and Couples.
- Beginner-Competitive levels.
- Located 1 hour from Dublin Airport.
Equestrian Horseback Riding Holidays in Ireland:
If you are looking for an equestrian horseback riding experience in small groups with expert horse riding instructors in flatwork, show jumping, cross country or horseback riding, Ireland is the ideal choice for an equestrian getaway or short break! horseback riding lessons. Our Horseback Riding Holiday for Adults will give you the opportunity to approved by The Association of Irish Riding Establishments and The British Horse Society. In addition,each horse rider can avail of both indoor and outdoor horseback riding arenas, to perfect your desired discipline. Come along and learn to horse ride with style and confidence in our personalised horse riding lessons, provided by our horse riding instructors!
Horse Riding for Adults in Ireland:
Our horse riding lessons strongly focus on each horse riders abilities and disciplines. On-site live-in-accommodation on 100 hectares of nature with spectacular landscapes. The Equestrian Centres and farms are equipped with indoor and outdoor flatwork, show jumping arenas and cross-country courses, livery stables, horse-walker areas, showering facilities, parking area and all on-site mod-con facilities. Moreover, the atmosphere with the horse riding instructors, language teachers and owners of the equestrian centres is welcoming and warm. An guaranteed unforgettable equestrian horse riding holiday, where you will receive a warm”Sláinte” from our Irish staff and personnel!
Clients Opinions: Adult Horseback Riding Program in Ireland
«Unas vacaciones geniales en un centro muy chuli!!! He aprendido a salto un poco también. Gracias Bronagh!»
Ana María Rosquelles
«I had an absolutely amazing week there! I’m from Italy, so I had some doubts about the trip, but Bronagh helped me a lot. Lovely people and great horses.»