Airlinguee’s horseback riding staycations and junior camps’ cancellation policy.
Horseback riding camps, equestrian show jumping, horseback riding hacks, trail riding, cross country and horseball: cancellation policies.
We highly recommend taking out a private insurance policy against cancellations, accidents and illnesses during the equestrian teenage and junior stays in Ireland.
Please note that no refunds can be made on administrative booking fees or course fees for the following Teenage Equestrian Camps in Ireland. Course fees can be deferred to the following year:
- Program 2: Horseback Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 2.1: Summer Horse Riding Camp Ireland
- Program 2.2: Specialised in Show Jumping & Competitions
- Program 4.1: Levelled Horse Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 4.2: Show Jumping and English
- Program 4.3: Intensive Show Jumping and English
- Program 6: Intensive Equestrian Camp in Ireland
Junior English Horse Riding Camps Cancellations and Refunds:
Program 1: Junior Equestrian Camp Ireland: Full refund can be made, less bank charges and administrative booking fee.
Programme 3: Horseball Youth Camp:
- Full course fees are refundable if notice of cancellation is given, in writing, up to 14 days before the start of the course.
- For cancellations between 7-13 days before the start of the course, 50% of the camp course fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations less than 7 days before the start of the course, no refund will be made.
- Course Booking Fee of €150 is non-refundable.
- Postponement, of course, will be accepted once without a charge if at least 14 days’ written notice is given. Any further postponements will be subject to a charge of €150 administrative fee, plus an invoice charge.
Programme 5: English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp:
Cancellations are accepted up to 28 days before the course start date. Students can choose between a voucher (as above) or a full refund of fees, less an administration fee of 100 euros, plus any booking fees.
If a student cancels less than 28 days before the course start date, the school will give them a voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date or a full refund less one week and an administration fee of 100 euros, plus any booking fees charged. The €100 booking fee is non-refundable after 28 days before the start of the course.
Groups or students who cancel within 7 days of the start date of their booked course will receive a 50% refund.
Groups or students who do not complete a programme that has already started because they are leaving early will not be entitled to a refund.
Once the course has started, changes to other courses will only be accepted if they are requested before the Tuesday of the previous week, and if places are still available.
All participants must take out personal insurance against cancellations, accidents and illnesses during your equestrian stay in Ireland.
Airlinguee’s Horseback Riding Holidays and Adult cancellation policy.
Airlinguee’s cancellation policy for Adult Horseback Riding Programs in Flatwork, Show Jumping, Horseback Riding, Cross-Country and Trail Riding:
No refunds will be made for the following Adult Horseback Riding Holidays in Ireland:
- Program 7: Young Adult Equestrian Camps
- Program 8: Specialised Competitive Show Jumping Course
- Program 9: Adult Equestrian Horse Riding Ireland
Program 10: Equestrian Horse Riding Hacks Ireland
Cancellations may be accepted up to 24 hours before the first day of arrival. Any cancellations thereafter will incur the first night being charged. The 10% deposit made with the reservation is non-refundable.
- Cancellations on commencement of Equestrian Horseback Riding Camps:
- No refund will be made once the student has started the equestrian staycation, horseback riding camp or holiday.
- Student behaviour during the equestrian camps in Ireland:
- To ensure the smooth running of the equestrian horseback riding junior camps, each student is obliged to comply with the rules and regulations, and respect the English language teachers, horse riding instructors, group leaders and staff members of the equestrian centres and horse riding schools. In the event that the student does not adhere to the rules of the equestrian centres, language schools, residences and their employees: horse riding instructors, English teachers, or group leaders, or alters the dynamics of groups or classes due to bad behaviour during their stay in Ireland and has received 1 official warning from a member of staff, Airlinguee, and or the equestrian centre and its employees have the right to expel the student from the course. Likewise, the costs and the organisation of the student’s return to their destination must be borne by their parents or guardians.