Airlinguee’s horseback riding staycations and junior camps’ cancellation policy.
Horseback riding camps, equestrian show jumping, horseback riding hacks, trail riding, cross country and horseball: cancellation policies.
We highly recommend taking out a private insurance policy against cancellations, accidents and illnesses during the equestrian teenage and junior stays in Ireland.
No refunds will be made for the following Teenage Equestrian Camps in Ireland. Course fees will be deferred to the following year:
- Program 1: Junior Equestrian Camp Ireland
- Program 2: Horseback Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 2.1: Summer Horse Riding Camp Ireland
- Program 2.2: Specialised in Show Jumping & Competitions
- Program 4.1: Levelled Horse Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 4.2: Show Jumping and English
- Program 4.3: Intensive Show Jumping and English
- Program 6: Intensive Equestrian Camp in Ireland
Junior English Horse Riding Camps Cancellations and Refunds:
Programme 3: Horseball Youth Camp:
- Full course fees are refundable if notice of cancellation is given, in writing, up to 14 days before the start of the course.
- For cancellations between 7-13 days before the start of the course, 50% of the camp course fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations less than 7 days before the start of the course, no refund will be made.
- Course Booking Fee of €150 is non-refundable.
- Postponement, of course, will be accepted once without a charge if at least 14 days’ written notice is given. Any further postponements will be subject to a charge of €150 administrative fee, plus an invoice charge.
Programme 5: English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp:
- Students may cancel up to 21 days before the course start date. Students may choose between a credit voucher (as above) or a full refund of fees, less a fee of €100 administration fee, plus any booking fees charged.
- If a student cancels under 21 days before the course start date, the school will give a credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date or a full refund less one week and a €100 administration fee, plus any booking fees charged. Course Booking Fee of €100 is non-refundable after 21 days prior to course commencement.
If host family/residential accommodation has been booked, and the student chooses to leave early, a refund will be given for the remaining full weeks, less 2 weeks.