We have updated this policy to shorten and facilitate its reading, as well as to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation which was implemented on 24 May 2018.
Bronagh Reade acting as Airlinguee company
Address:Calle Consell de Cent 112 Barcelona 08015
Contact Delegated Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data we obtain.
- How we receive user data.
- What we use user data for.
- Who we share user data with.
- User rights.
- Specific rules of jurisdiction.
- Updates and contact information.
- What data we obtain:
- Cookies that remember browser data and preference settings that affect the appearance and behavior of the Services (such as the preferred language).
- Cookies used to allow login and access to the Services: protect fraudulent logins and prevent misuse or unauthorized use of the user account.
- Cookies that store functional settings
- Cookies that track user interactions, with Services to help us improve the Services and the user’s browsing experience, saving login information.
The user can set the web browser to notify him of attempts to place cookies on the computer, to limit the types of cookies that he allows or to reject cookies. Some of the third-party partners that provide certain features on our site may also use local storage objects (known as Flash or LSO cookies) to collect and store data. 2.2 Analysis We use third-party browser and mobile analytics services, such as Google Analytics. This service uses Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the services, including information such as the third-party website you are from, where you downloaded the app, how often you visit, events within the Services, and usage and performance data. We use this data to improve the Services, to better understand how the Services work on different devices, and to provide information that may be of interest to you. We use third-party advertising services, such as advertising services from Facebook, Mailchimp and Google Analytics (collecting the data mentioned above on statistical terms but not on identifying and personal terms) as well as other advertising networks and servers, to provide advertising about our English and horse riding camp services, equestrian holidays, horseback riding and English courses. 3. What we use user data for We use the data to provide our services, communicate with the user, analyze how the user uses our services and improve the experience of them when using our services, offer personalized advertising always respecting the user’s privacy as required by law. We use the data we collect through your use of our services to:
- Process requests and orders for courses, specific services, information, and functions that the user performs.
- Provide or administer English Camp and Horse riding Services, equestrian holidays, horseback riding and English courses.
- Communicate with the user by email, phone, mailings, facebook, twitter or other social networks.
- Send you informative and administrative messages about our services and equestrian horseback riding courses or programs, english courses, new services, newsletters and other courses we offer.
- Request user feedback.
- Identify unique users across devices.
- Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications.
- Adapt ads to different devices.
- Analyze trends and traffic and follow up.
- According to the new data regulation and the law.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link. 4. Security We have implemented technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security, confidentiality, availability and resilience of all data collected during the relationship between Airlinguee and you; avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. We also evaluate these measures regularly to ensure the safety of processing. 5. User Rights Anyone, whether interested or not, has the right of access to obtain confirmation from Airlinguee as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Airlinguee may provide you with a copy of the personal data we are processing in a usable electronic format. Interested persons have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning them or to complete the data when they are incomplete. Likewise, the data subject shall have the right, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons provided for in the Law, the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. When any of the conditions imposed in the Law is fulfilled, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In relation to the above rights, Airlinguee will communicate any rectification or deletion of data or limitation of processing to each of the recipients, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data Airlinguee will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. The data subject may ask Airlinguee in relation to the right to portability to transmit his personal data to another controller, only when this is technically possible. Finally, the data subject will have the right at any time to withdraw consent for those purposes for which Airlinguee processes their data. Please contact us at: 34 678473113 / 34 934263796 or by email: email@example.com.