English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland (11 to 17 years old) and Multi-Adventure Camp (12 to 16 years old).
– Summer and Easter –
Looking for a unique educational experience in Ireland while learning English and Horse ride at an ACELS approved English Academy and an Approved Irish Horse Riding School and Equestrian Centre.
English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland program.
Ages: 11 to 17
- Approved ACELS English Language School.
- English classes designed for Young students.
- Maximum number of students per class: 15
- 3 hours of English classes from Monday to Friday.
- 1.5 hours – 2 hours of horse riding lessons from Monday to Friday.
- Equestrian Horse riding hacks on Atlantic beaches.
- Flatwork and show jumping classes in English.
- Horse riding levels: Competency in galloping is required.
- Stays from 1 to 3 weeks.
- AIRE approved Equestrian Centre.
- Qualified English teachers with over 30 years of experience.
English an Equestrian Horse Riding Camp: 1-3 week options.
English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland:
Most importantly, this English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland, suitable for 11 and 17 years olds, includes 1.5 hours / 2 hours of equestrian horse riding riding per day and 3 hours a day of English classes with native teachers, from Monday to Friday in our English Academy approved by ACELS and Education in Ireland. Therefore, English and Equestrian Horse Riding course offers a Full Immersion in the English language in a prestigious and charming setting. Furthermore, students will spend their stay living with other foreign horse riders and students in our Residential Housing facilities with spectacular views of the Atlantic beaches, dunes and mountains. In addition, our equestrian horse riding classes are given with expert horse riding instructors in flatwork, show jumping and equestrian horse riding hacks. For horse riders to truly benefit from this course, an Intermediate level in horse riding is preferred. There is a maximum number of 8 horse riders per class.
Language School and Riding School:
Included in the English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp in Ireland:
- Fun leveled, dynamic English classes.
- 3 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
- ACELS approved English language school.
- ACELS certified English language teachers.
- Maximum number of students per class: 12.
- Interactive English classes.
- Project based learning in teams.
- Level testing and grading.
- Evaluation and end of course academic report.
What students can expect from our English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp in Ireland:
Firstly, free usage of all the facilities on our 10 hectare Horse Riding School, which includes the usage of our flatwork, show jumping, cross country arenas and private parking area. Likewise, our English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp students can avail of all our open air facilities, where they are welcome to practise whatever horse riding discipline they wish flatwork, show jumping and equestrian horse riding hacks. Also, you will be able to enjoy our horse riding hacks and equestrian horse riding trekking and galope on breathtaking 10 km Atlantic coastal beaches. In turn, improving your english language skills and sharing your horse riding experience with teachers (Irish and British), who hold over 30 years experience giving classes to international horse riders.
English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland Accommodation:
- Residential Homes PB, Colonial Country Houses BD o Irish Host Family.
- Spacious and homely accommodation.
- Bedrooms with 3 y 4 beds.
- 3 – 4 ensuite bathrooms per house.
- Communal dining area / living rooms / Recreational and garden areas.
- Atlantic sea views.
- Maximum number of 12 students per house.
- 1 group leader per 11 students.
- 5-minute-walk from English language School.
- 15-minute-walk from main village.
- 2 week minimum stay: from 28 June-2 August.
English an Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Residence in Ireland:
Residential Student Accommodation PB consisting of four-bedroomed homes located in a small housing estate. Similarly, each house, includes 3 to 4 bathrooms, spacious and bright kitchen, living room and all mod cons. Additionally, the houses are situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac, one minute from the Atlantic Ocean Bay and only 20 minutes from the old quarter. English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp in Ireland Accommodation for students can accommodate between 8 – 11 students (between 2 and 3 students per bedroom and 1 group leader per house). If you are looking for a more colonial-style experience during your stay, why not avail of our spacious and grandeur colonial styled 7 bedroomed country houses BD (only available during the summer months), which can accommodate up to 20 foreign students and 2 coordinators.
Lastly, the accommodation is only a 10-minute-walk from our english language school and main residential student accommodation area and 15-minute-walk from the town centre. You will be awoken to breathtaking mountain and sea views. Most importantly, we will always make a conscious effort in grouping different nationalities in each student residence so that the english language is sealed and students will only be able to communicate and express themselves in English.
Host Family English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland:
If you are keen on consolidating your english language skills even further whilst horse riding, playing golf or have opted for one of our multi-adventure courses along with your english language course, learning about Irish customs and traditions during your fun educational stay in Ireland and choosing the Irish Host Family accommodation option is picture-perfect for getting to know other young people of your age. All our Irish Host Families have been rigorously selected for hosting foreign language students and work directly with the the english language school and equestrian horse riding school.
There are a number of host families, who live near our english language school facilities, with or without children, available to host foreign english language students. Students who choose the host family option will be welcomed into the daily lives of their Irish host family and will be encouraged to use the english language in a variety of situations in warm friendly family atmosphere. As a result, they will begin to improve their english language skills swiftly, by enriching their oral comprehension and communication skills, use of idioms and expressions with greater ease.
Your children will be will looked after by our Irish host families and will go out of their way to make sure they have an enjoyable stay in their homes in Ireland. Irish houses are spacious, the majority have their very own gardens and offer single bedroom accommodation and shared room accommodation.
All Irish host families hold the National Garda Vetting Certificate.
Prices for English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland (ages 11-17 years):
Firstly, camp dates starting:
April: 5- 26 / Easter / Halloween / Summer dates: 7 June – 30 August 2020 PB.
Colonial Style Country House BD Groups (summer only 10-20 students) available from 14 – 28 June and 9-23 August / Groups and Individuals 28 June – 9 August.
Competent in the galop advisable.
Arrival / Departure Sundays.
*English And Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland Includes:
- Full Board.
- 15 hours of english classes from Monday to Friday.
- 10 hours de equestrian horse riding classes in flatwork, show jumping, horse riding hacks on Atlantic beaches.
- All didactic material and Social Activities.
- 1 Cultural Excursion per week (Saturdays).
- English level testing.
- Evaluations and Academic report.
- CR: Breakfast in Residential houses, lunches and dinners in English School’s canteen and restaurant.
- 3 social activities at the English School facilities fom Monday to Friday.
- FA: Daily breakfasts and 4 dinners with host family. Lunch Monday-Friday in school canteen and restaurant and 3 dinners, 3 social activities Monday to Friday at school facilities. Private return airport transfers to English language school (or to host family), horse riding school and social activities.
- WIFI connection only available in some houses.
- Day of rest: Sunday.
- Airport Pick ups / Returns Sunday only between 11am y 6pm.
- Shared airport return transfer (Sundays 11am-6pm): €140.
- Accommodation Host Family (June-July-August): €40 per week.
- Administration fee: €25.
- Emission of Invoices on request (optional): €25.
- Accommodation in housing and Country houses: Clothes washing day (Thursday): €.2
- Special Celiac diet: €45 per week.
- Lactose diet €20 per week.
- Flights not included.
For Group Bookings, please contact us for a quote.
Our English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland is deal for young horse riders who would like to study English in a an approved English language school, improve their skills in flatwork and enjoy the thrill of horse riding hacks on our Atlantic beaches. Full Immersion in English on horseback, an out in the fresh air experience!
English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp Ireland
“Very attentive to my needs before and during my daughter’s stay. She had a great time there! Totally recommendable. The attention to detail was perfect without going over the top. Mexico 2019.”
“I really enjoyed my equestrian holiday in Ireland with Airlinguee. Together with my partner I enjoyed the horses, the beautiful scenery at beaches and talking and learning English with the teachers at the riding school. We had such a great time, also thanks to Bronagh who has been a great help. I recommend Airlinguee for adult riding holidays!”
“Airlinguee combines two great passions, learning a language with equestrian horse riding with a very personalised touch, thanks to Bronagh Reade, such a wonderful experience! You got to try this out!”
“Prestigious english language school, horse riding lessons and Atlantic beach horse riding hacks. Spectacular scenery!”
Request more information: horseback riding in Ireland
Airlinguee Language Learning.
Experiences in English!