A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookie is used so that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually stores technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you would like to read more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to the following link.
Cookies used on this website
- “Session cookies”, is used to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This intail combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies compiles traffic statistics and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here’s a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiepolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and you are entitled to exercise your right to delete or deactivate them here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some circumstances, it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does neglect your decision not to accept.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company will store cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information in this regard can be found at this link. If you require information about the use that Google gives to cookies please consult the following link.