Airlinguee’s horseback riding staycations and junior camps’ cancellation policy.
Horseback riding camps, equestrian show jumping, horseback riding hacks, trail riding, cross country and horseball: cancellation policies.
We highly recommend taking out a private insurance policy against cancellations, accidents and illnesses during the equestrian teenage and junior stays in Ireland.
No refunds will be made for the following Teenage Equestrian Camps in Ireland. Course fees will be deferred to the following year:
- Program 1:Junior Equestrian Camp Ireland
- Program 2: Horseback Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 4.1: Levelled Horse Riding and English Camp Ireland
- Program 4.2: Show Jumping and English
- Program 4.3: Intensive Show Jumping and English
- Program 6: Intensive Equestrian Camp in Ireland
Junior Cancellations and Refunds:
- Program 3: Horseball Youth Camp:
- Full course fees are refundable if notice of cancellation is given, in writing, up to 14 days before the start of the course.
- For cancellations between 7-13 days before the start of the course, 50% of the camp course fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations less than 7 days before the start of the course, no refund will be made.
- Corse Booking Fee of €150 is non-refundable.
- Postponement of course will be accepted once without a charge if at least 14 days written notice is given. Any further postponements will be subject to a charge of €150 administrative fee, plus an invoice charge.
- Program 5: English and Equestrian Horse Riding Camp:
- Students may cancel up to 21 days before the course start date. Students may choose between a credit voucher (as above) or a full refund of fees, less a fee of €100 administration fee, plus any booking fees charged.
- If a student cancels under 21 days before the course start date, the school will give a credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date or a full refund less one week and a €100 administration fee, plus any booking fees charged.Course Booking Fee of €100 is non-refundable after 21 days prior to course commencement.
If host family/residential accommodation has been booked and the student chooses to leave early, a refund will be given for the remaining full weeks, less 2 weeks.
Airlinguee’s cancellation policy for Adult Horseback Riding Programs in Flatwork, Show Jumping, Horseback Riding, Cross-Country and Trail Riding:
We highly recommend taking out a private insurance policy against cancellations, accidents and illnesses during your equestrian stay in Ireland.
No refunds will be made for the following Adult Horseback Riding Holidays in Ireland:
- Program 7: Young Adult Equestrian Camps
- Program 8: Horseback Riding Hacks / Trail Riding Ireland
- Program 9: Specialised Competitive Show Jumping Course
- Program 10 & 11: Equestrian Horse Riding Hacks / Adult Equestrian Horse: Cancellations may be accepted up to 24 hours before first day of arrival. Any cancellations thereafter will incur the first night being charged. The 10% deposit made with reservation is non-refundable.
Cancellations on commencement of Equestrian Horseback Riding Camps:
- No refund will be made once the student has started the equestrian staycation, horseback riding camp or holiday.
Student behaviour during the equestrian camps in Ireland:
To ensure the smooth running of the equestrian horseback riding junior camps, each student is obliged to comply with the rules and regulations, respect the english language teachers, horse riding instructors, group leaders and staff members of the equestrian centres and horse riding schools. In the event that the student does not adhere to the rules of the equestrian centres, language schools, residences and their employees: horse riding instructors, english teachers, group leaders, or alters the dynamics of groups or classes due to bad behaviour during their stay in Ireland and has received 1 official warning from a member of staff, Airlinguee, and or the equestrian centre and its employees have the right to expel the student from the course. Likewise, the costs and the organisation of the student’s return to their destination must be borne by their parents or guardians.